Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 calendar (in photos)...

...last year, one of my aunts made up calendars full of family photos, and sent a copy to each family - i think that was perhaps my favorite gift from Christmas, as it was completely unexpected, included some great photos, and we enjoyed it all year. so come January 1st, it was time to find a replacement. since Ben & I are starting on a year-long project (inspired by the bird calendar Amanda's family did), i thought a calendar full of nature photos i've taken the past two years might serve as both inspiration, and a good reminder.

a few that are included in this year's calendar (i was definately lacking summer photos)...





















4 comments:

Dayna said...

Jess these pics are really beautiful! I love the bird calendar...when I saw that I kept it in my head for coming back to at some time. We always make a photo calendar - but love the thought of a nature one. I will have to be conscious about the months passing by this year so that I have a good collection come Dec.

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

These photos are wonderful. Each one is lovelier than the next!

Amy said...

ps - the deleted comment above my first one was from me - I was signed in with someone else's account