Sunday, October 19, 2008

right now...

i've seen this on a number of different blogs, and always enjoy reading it - short glimpses into a life. thought i'd try my hand at it on a semi-regular basis

i'm...

enjoying :: a just cleaned & vacuumed car, a quiet house, folded laundry

watching :: This American Life

reading :: Kindness: A Treasury of Buddhist Wisdom for Children and Parents, and A good Indian wife

thinking :: about a dear friend, who recently lost her mother

creating :: a cross-stitch as a gift for my sister-in-law, collage art for Ben's playroom

drinking :: mulled apple cider

eating :: spice cupcakes from my sister

planning :: our November menu, my week's to-do list, a visit to the state fair

wanting :: 2009 Nikki McClure calendar, Plan Toys airport

making :: leaf art projects, pine cone owls

baking :: pumpkin muffins

loving :: the fall colors, cooler days and nights

2 comments:

Dayna said...

I have been such a blog slacker lately...and I am pretty sure I owe you an email! Know that I am thinking of you...just struggling with the season change to keep everything all wrapped up.

Anyway...here comes all my responses...
Had NO idea that there was a This American Life video. I have to see if it is on NetFlix. I love Ira Glass!

The calendar art is AMAZING. What cool illustrations! There are so many amazing people out there creating - I want some of it all!

Plan toys - ROCK! I love the doll house we bought LittleA. You just can tell they are the type of toys that you will be able to pass on to your kids kids. Can't wait to swap holiday shopping lists again - I always love what you find!

Jess said...

no worries about the email, or anything else... i know just what you mean about time getting away!

Glad to hear a good review of Plan Toys - i'm loving so many of their toys. lets definately swap shopping lists - i know some of the art supplies Amanda posted on her blog are finding their way into Ben's stocking this year.